House Proud Rewards Program
JMR House to Home’s Rewards Program (known as, "House Proud") is an online rewards program. Points can only be earned and redeemed through jmrhousetohome.ie. Purchases made in our physical store are not eligible for the program at this time.
The following terms apply to Points earned through the rewards program:
- “Place an order” To earn Points through online purchases, the customer must sign into their account prior to completing their order. 5 points are earned for every €1 spent. Any purchases completed without signing in, will not have any points allocated to the members account
- “Signup” 200 points for signing up are only awarded once during the account member's lifetime.
- “500 Birthday Points” are only awarded once per year, and are only eligible to be rewarded if the account member inputs their date of birth 30 days prior to the calendar date it falls on. (Example, if the account member's next birthday is April 1st, 2022 they will need to input that date by March 1st, 2022 to be eligible for these points during that calendar year.)
- “Follow on Instagram” 100 points for following our Instagram account are only awarded once during the account member's lifetime.
- “Like on Facebook” 100 points for following our Facebook page are only awarded once during the account member's lifetime.
- “Share on Facebook” 200 points for sharing our Facebook page on Facebook are only awarded once during the account member's lifetime.
The following terms apply to referral rewards earned through the rewards program:
- Referring Customer “€5 Off an Order Over €50” is a discount awarded to an account member who has shared their referral url with a friend. The discount is only awarded once the referred friend completes their first order. It only applies to the referred friend's first purchase.
- Referred Friend “€5 Off an Order Over €50” is a discount awarded to a new customer using an existing members referral link. This discount only applies to the referred friends first order.
- If a customer has checked out as a guest before, or entered their email in any capacity they will not be able to use the referral link (as they will already have an email associated with their name) and will therefore not be eligible.
- JMR House to Home reserves the right to refuse referral codes where there is suspected fraud or misuse. In these cases, the referral will automatically be blocked and the friend will not be able to claim their reward code in the customer Panel. Instead, they’ll see an error message letting them know there was an issue with the referral.
The following terms apply to Points spent through the rewards program:
- Points can be redeemed for euro value and/or percentage valued discount codes.
- JMR House to Home reserves the right to modify or cancel discount codes (euro or percentage valued codes) any time.
- Only 1 discount code can be used at a time for any purchase.
- If you redeem your discount code online for a purchase less than the full value of the coupon, there is no redeemable balance available as discount codes are not gift cards.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Wholesale and retail store buyers, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual is not eligible to participate in this House Proud Rewards Program.
- Discount codes (euro or percentage valued codes) can only be redeemed once, unless enough points are earned to receive the reward again.
- To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- JMR House to Home reserves the right to modify or discontinue the rewards program at any time.
We reserve the right to determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether Points rewards should be applied to an account and to adjust your account accordingly. You acknowledge that any such determination by us will be final and binding. If you disagree with any such determination, or otherwise dispute that rewards have been properly credited to your account, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the House Proud Rewards Program.