It is of utmost importance to us that you are happy with your items. We hope that you never need to return any of them to us, but if you do, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to obtain an exchange or refund for your purchase.
You can return products in person to our store at the Majestic Business Park, Mallow, Co. Cork. Please bring proof of purchase with you. You can find us on a map here.
Alternatively you can send the items, along with the printed electronic receipt, to the following address:
Returns, JMR House to Home Centre, Unit 2, Majestic Business Park, Mallow, Co. Cork, P51 DC04
- All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All goods need to be returned in the same condition you received them in, and in their original packaging. It is your responsibility to return items in good condition and to ensure they are suitably packaged to avoid damage in transit. We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service for this method of return to ensure safe, undamaged delivery. Only unused goods in original packaging in a saleable condition will be considered for returns.
- The customer is liable for any return postage costs.
- Special order items and gift cards cannot be returned.
- Once returned items have been inspected and approved, you will receive your refund via the same payment method used to make your purchase. Please remember it can take some time for your bank, credit card company, or PayPal to process and post the refund. We aim to refund all online orders within 14 days of you returning the items. You will receive an email from us with confirmation of your return.
- A restocking charge of 20% of the value of the returned items will be applied, to cover costs incurred by JMR House To Home.
- Items can be returned outside the 30 day returns period, if they are found to be faulty.
Should you change your mind after a purchase and wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has already been shipped, it will be your responsibility to return the items within 30 days of purchase. You will be liable to pay return postage and must ensure the items returned are in full saleable condition with no marks or damage. We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service for this method of return to ensure safe, undamaged delivery.
Once returned items have been inspected and approved, you will receive your refund via the same payment method used to make your purchase. We aim to refund all online orders within 14 days of you returning the items. You will receive an email from us with confirmation of your return. A restocking charge of 20% of the value of the returned items will be applied, to cover costs incurred by JMR House To Home. If the order is cancelled before it has shipped, then no restocking charge will apply.
Damaged or Faulty Products
When receiving items, it is the recipient's responsibility to thoroughly check all goods for any damage. Please inspect your order carefully upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If an item or its packaging has been tampered with or damaged during transit please note this when signing to receive delivery. Take some photos before unpacking and contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, within 24 hours.
Once a product has been used and is faulty you must contact us to organise a refund, replacement product or store credit. We cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is due to wear and tear or misuse. Please take extra care to read any specific care instructions provided with your purchase.
Once an item has been returned to our depot we will check the product to see where the fault lies and provide you with a refund if necessary.